-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

Did oW Just Die?

descriptionDid oW Just Die? - Page 4 EmptyRe: Did oW Just Die?

more_horiz
Engell wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm getting a little bit nervous, I can't login no matter what, I'm still getting the same error message (invalid login/password). I even changed my password and still nothing. Is there anything I can do? Am I locked out of OW forever?

If you're getting the "Invalid login/password" issue, the server is most likely down, similar to what's happened recently as stated in the posts above.

I've seen numerous posts over on Zendesk with people saying they can't login, while others can a few minutes later, so try logging in later.

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:
Engell wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm getting a little bit nervous, I can't login no matter what, I'm still getting the same error message (invalid login/password). I even changed my password and still nothing. Is there anything I can do? Am I locked out of OW forever?

If you're getting the "Invalid login/password" issue, the server is most likely down, similar to what's happened recently as stated in the posts above.

I've seen numerous posts over on Zendesk with people saying they can't login, while others can a few minutes later, so try logging in later.

Ah, thank you xDovah.
I got scared because I saw a bunch of people saying they can now log in just fine, so I thought I was the only one still having this problem.

more_horiz
Engell wrote:
xDovahOW wrote:
Engell wrote:

Ah, thank you xDovah.
I got scared because I saw a bunch of people saying they can now log in just fine, so I thought I was the only one still having this problem.

Yeah, as of right now ourWorld is loading perfectly fine for me, so you should be able to sign in at this time.

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:
Engell wrote:
xDovahOW wrote:
Engell wrote:

Ah, thank you xDovah.

Yeah, as of right now ourWorld is loading perfectly fine for me, so you should be able to sign in at this time.

Aw shucks. I still can't log in. I'm really upset because I had a bunch of gems and about 800 flow to use, hope my account isn't lost. In fact it's been 3 days I can't log in at all.
Maybe I shouldn't have changed my password....

more_horiz
In fact it says my username doesn't even exist. This is so weird. I can't even log in on their zendesk support forum anymore.

more_horiz
Engell wrote:
In fact it says my username doesn't even exist.

That's odd. Well, I would say to get in touch with support, but uh... oops!

You were able to reset the account password, yeah? It should work after that. Does your name on here match your IGN? If so, then I'm able to search it up no problem.

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:

That's odd. Well, I would say to get in touch with support, but uh... oops!

You were able to reset the account password, yeah? It should work after that. Does your name on here match your IGN? If so, then I'm able to search it up no problem.

I was able to reset my password via zendesk yesterday and posted on the Help/FAQ forum. But I still can't log in.
When I try to reset my password on the game it says my username doesn't exist... It's just weird.

Oh, if you could search it up I would be happy. My username is EngellHell. Thank you, xDovah.

more_horiz
Oh, wait! I'm finally in. That's too weird and honestly I haven't done anything different.

I was finally able to reset my password for the 4th time through the app. Suddenly the software recognized my username (for some reason).

I typed my new password and still couldn't log in. So I re-typed my e-mail and..... now I'm online again.
Weird as heck.

Thank you for the help, xDovah!

more_horiz
Engell wrote:
Oh, wait! I'm finally in. That's too weird and honestly I haven't done anything different.

I was finally able to reset my password for the 4th time through the app. Suddenly the software recognized my username (for some reason).

I typed my new password and still couldn't log in. So I re-typed my e-mail and..... now I'm online again.
Weird as heck.

Thank you for the help, xDovah!

I was gonna say, I was able to search you up to problem, so it definitely was a valid account. Wink

Good to hear you're finally able to get in! I personally haven't had any issues when it came to logging in, and that's with constant crashes of changing my profile color using external means.

Last edited by xDovahOW on Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hello everybody
thanks for all the information and explanations

is it just me, or the game is really very very very slow loading everything in the last couple of days ? (marketplace, parties, condo's furnitures, inventory etc etc... most of the times i have to close and reload the app)
i tried to clear the cache folder but nothing changed.
I think it might be related to what happened on Wednesday... maybe

game3.ourworld.com server is pure agony
game2.ourworld.com server seems to work better but it is rare to connect

p.s. game52 has disappeared

more_horiz
Elize wrote:
Hello everybody
thanks for all the information and explanations

is it just me, or the game is really very very very slow loading everything in the last couple of days ? (marketplace, parties, condo's furnitures, inventory etc etc... most of the times i have to close and reload the app)
i tried to clear the cache folder but nothing changed.
I think it might be related to what happened on Wednesday... maybe

game3.ourworld.com server is pure agony
game2.ourworld.com server seems to work better but it is rare to connect

p.s. game52 has disappeared

I'm not personally seeing any effects of slowdown on my end. Everything seems to be running as intended.

Additionally, as of me writing this, the client is apparently running on the Game52 server at the moment, and I'm able to ping a connection from it, so the server's not gone.

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:

I'm not personally seeing any effects of slowdown on my end. Everything seems to be running as intended.

Additionally, as of me writing this, the client is apparently running on the Game52 server at the moment, and I'm able to ping a connection from it, so the server's not gone.

Hello, thanks for the info (:

ok, the problem is the game3 server, it's really slow compared to other servers.
I always connect to game3. I tried and tried and tried to close and reload the app, but nothing changed, always on server game3.
I solved editing the hosts file. I added the "32.245.43.97 game3.ourworld.com" line.
now it should always point to server game2, and in fact the game is back to normal.

p.s. i can ping game52 , but if i use the ip address in the hosts file the app doesnt load. strange.

thanks, bye bye (:

more_horiz
Elize wrote:
xDovahOW wrote:

Hello, thanks for the info (:

ok, the problem is the game3 server, it's really slow compared to other servers.
I always connect to game3. I tried and tried and tried to close and reload the app, but nothing changed, always on server game3.
I solved editing the hosts file. I added the "32.245.43.97 game3.ourworld.com" line.
now it should always point to server game2, and in fact the game is back to normal.

p.s. i can ping game52 , but if i use the ip address in the hosts file the app doesnt load. strange.

thanks, bye bye (:
I get to server2 in boardwalk but it always brings me back to server 3 when i get to my condo, any gives?

what does your hostfile edit looks like?

more_horiz
hello

in windows systems, hosts file is in \windows\system32\drivers\etc\
the file name is hosts without any extentions
open it with notepad (mine was empty)

add this string:

32.245.43.97 game3.ourworld.com

save and exit.

32.245.43.97 is the ip address of game2.ourworld.com server. so now, if i'm not wrong, it always points to game2 server, ...and goodbye to game3.

more_horiz
p.s. i have found where i read this workaround (my memory is bad, i had to search right, left and centre) so not my own work (:

https://owbuzz.forumotion.me/t182p25-ourworld-app-not-loading

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum