-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
yes, but not often any more

do you love music?

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes I love music >.<

Do you like Selena Gomez?

Last edited by xCaramella on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong question >.<)

more_horiz
Yeah when she was on Disney Channel

Have you ever been to a concert?

more_horiz
Yes, lots.

Have you been sleeping in most days?

more_horiz
Heckk yesss. Do you think pre-2015 oW was more fun than post-2015 oW?

more_horiz
Yes definitely.

Do you own Demon Eyes on oW?

more_horiz
Yes I do! * -*

Have you been staying hydrated? c:

more_horiz
Yes! And I hope everyone else is as well I love you

Do you like to drink warm water?

more_horiz
I don't mind it.

Are you addicted to drinking coffee?

more_horiz
100% yes.

How did you discover OW?

more_horiz
I used to play dress up games when I was younger. The website had other categories of games and I found ourWorld under the stimulation category.

Do you enjoy drinking water with lemon in it?

more_horiz
I do!

Did you used to play on Mini Clip?

more_horiz
No I actually didn't!

Has your day been alright so far?

more_horiz
no lmaoo

are you enjoying quarantine ?

more_horiz
Yes! I like the break from work and I'm spending a lot of time with my family.

Have you seen Toy Story 4?

more_horiz
No, I haven't actually! Unfortunately, I don't watch many movies. D:

Have you eaten yet? c:

more_horiz
Yes, only a chocolate chip muffin and my morning coffee though. I should probably eat more :/

Is creating outfits in ourWorld relaxing for you?

more_horiz
Yes and no; sometimes it's fun when you finally find something to wear and then sometimes I get frustrated and just put a sunflower on my head or change a billion times in like the span of 10 minutes :c

Are you playing Animal Crossing? c:

more_horiz
I wish Sad I don't have a switch, and there's no way I'm gonna pay an addition $100+ dollars for one Mad

Do you remember what you dreamt about last night?

more_horiz
No, not at all.

Do you have any house pets?

more_horiz
Yes I do! I have two dogs back home c: Hoping to see if I can get a cat thou when I get my apartment ahh

Are you exercising at home or anything of the sorts because of quarantine? (Or being healthier in general?)

more_horiz
No, not really. I told my roommates I'd come back with abs but I really haven't started on that. I guess I'm eating a little better and drinking lots of water though.

Are you allergic to anything?

more_horiz
Yes D: allergic to certain cats and dogs! And possibly dust D:

Are you happy currently? c:

more_horiz
Yes, very. (Also, I'm allergic to cats and dogs too Sad.)

Do you like Lana Del Rey's music?

more_horiz
It's okay.

Have you been getting enough sleep?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum