-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 5 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
No. (unless an ow inventory video counts)

Can you drive?

descriptionAsk a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style) - Page 5 EmptyRe: Ask a Question to the Person Below You (Yes/No Style)

more_horiz
Yes. Love driving! Except in traffic.

What are your favorite music genres?

more_horiz
Rap and Metal, quite the paradox lol.

Have you ever been to a sports event? (Football, Hockey, Basketball, ect)

more_horiz
Yes! Lots of football and basketball games in highschool

Whats your favorite food?

more_horiz
My favorite food is buffalo chicken pizza, with buffalo wings! I love anything buffalo flavored; actually. lol.

What is the best thing that has happened to you this year?

more_horiz
Came home after a near 30 hour shift (Firefighter) that was really rough and my fiance made a delicious dinner and just let me relax and unwind. He does this all the time though but after that shift in particular I swear I fell in love with him all over again lol. Couldn't ask for a batter man to spend the rest of my life with <3

Did you start a new hobby during quarantine?

more_horiz
Yes, actually, I have picked up a new hobby! I was about to say I haven't but I forgot that I just started learning code this year, so I can try to make a visual novel.

Have you been to a concert before?

(I forgot this was yes or no only oops)

Last edited by Lancelot on Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot)

more_horiz
Yes, many.

Are you good at multitasking?

more_horiz
I'd say not really.

Do you watch South Park?

more_horiz
Nope, it's not my kind of thing.

Do you own more than one computer?

more_horiz
Yes

Are you a morning person?

more_horiz
No.

Do you like soda water?

more_horiz
i'm guessing u mean sparkling water? yes

do u use amazon prime?

more_horiz
Yes, I do use Amazon Prime.

Do you like Valentine's Day?

more_horiz
Absolutely NO XDDDD

Were you excited about ourWorld bringing old items back to the Super Store?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum