-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

ourWorld App Not Loading??

descriptionourWorld App Not Loading?? EmptyourWorld App Not Loading??

more_horiz
So I went on this morning and everything was fine but then I logged on this afternoon and all of a sudden nothing is loading and stuck at the start screen.
ourWorld App Not Loading?? Screen10

Not sure if they are just updating it/fixing issues or it just straight up broke lol

descriptionourWorld App Not Loading?? EmptyRe: ourWorld App Not Loading??

more_horiz
even im having this problem too and sometimes i can log in successfully but my avatar won't show up and if i restart again, it'll just sit at the loading screen then i tried restarting my net, same thing happened, idk whats going on either ourWorld App Not Loading?? Screen11

more_horiz
Yeah, ourWorld is having issues with loading. Hopefully it'll be getting fixed soon. It wouldn't surprise me if there was something going on in the backend, like a store update or something else entirely.

more_horiz
Prince Adam wrote:
even im having this problem too and sometimes i can log in successfully but my avatar won't show up and if i restart again, it'll just sit at the loading screen then i tried restarting my net, same thing happened, idk whats going on either  ourWorld App Not Loading?? Screen11

Yeah at first it wouldnt show my avi at first like that and no one else being there. But then that just completely stopped and all I got was the loading screen.

more_horiz
ourworld's having trouble loading again, should i keep trying or wait it out?

more_horiz
it's probably server issues related :/

more_horiz
just recently someone removed a topic off on the Ourworld ZENDESK discussion website. Idk if it was an admin or not, pretty fishy regardless.

https://gyazo.com/943dab8537bc66b014cc655bb4007395
https://gyazo.com/276010cdccaa5a43084f0e9af02f7020

more_horiz
that was just queen emma who removed that comment, so if u see a post and it gets removed, that was her and not an admin

Last edited by Prince Adam on Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Prince Adam wrote:
that was just queen emma who removed that comment

Ah okay, why would the person remove the comment if the subject is important at hand. lol

more_horiz
Tankrawr wrote:
Prince Adam wrote:

Ah okay, why would the person remove the comment if the subject is important at hand. lol

that's a good question, i'm not entirely sure why to be honest, sometimes i do it too or other times, i just don't don't post much on there.

more_horiz
Prince Adam wrote:
Tankrawr wrote:
Prince Adam wrote:

that's a good question, i'm not entirely sure why to be honest, sometimes i do it too or other times, i just don't don't post much on there.

As someone who's been on the Zendesk help page for about six years, I can definitely say I've seen a lot of people delete posts for no reason, regardless of its useful nature. Other times posts would be made that require criticism, but however get removed by the person who made it due to the criticism. I wouldn't call it fishy, stuff like this happens all the time.

more_horiz
So they're going to do nothing then to solve the problem? Can you get Czarm to do something? this isn't me that's having this problem, it's other people around ourworld who's having connectivity issues as well.

more_horiz
I was hardly able to connect to ourworld and saw basically nobody around the servers, it's completely empty.

more_horiz
Honestly? It's most likely ourWorld's backend not working correctly. I highly doubt it has anything to do with anyone's connection to ourWorld, rather ourWorld's connection itself is shoddy. Would not be the first time oW had a connection issue.

I'm not sure as to how often Czar checks this forum, so a PM to him may not be viable. Is oW still not loading? I can't check as I'm away on work.

more_horiz
Not loading for me as well.

more_horiz
Deluxe wrote:
Not loading for me as well.

Yeah, I'm going to bank on poor connectivity on their end. I would assume they know about it and are working on it. The lack of transparency is worrying, to be frank.

more_horiz
I totally agree with you. But tbh I personally think they don't care anymore and hoping everyone quits so they don't have to worry about it.

more_horiz
Personally I feel the switch to downloadable clients with the removal of purchasing Gems and/or membership, along with not being able to create new accounts was the nail in the coffin.

That, along with the incredibly botched Windows version of the client is astounding, and I have done a lot of research and testing with both clients to see that the Mac version had more QA testing towards it.

more_horiz
Ah I just came to log on this morning, and it isnt loading for me either.

more_horiz
Same here once again. Can't understand why this can't be fixed once and for all. Ridiculous!

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:
Personally I feel the switch to downloadable clients with the removal of purchasing Gems and/or membership, along with not being able to create new accounts was the nail in the coffin.

That, along with the incredibly botched Windows version of the client is astounding, and I have done a lot of research and testing with both clients to see that the Mac version had more QA testing towards it.
you gotta get in contact with someone like czar dude.😂😂😂 these server problems are crazy

more_horiz
xDovahOW wrote:
Yeah, ourWorld is having issues with loading. Hopefully it'll be getting fixed soon. It wouldn't surprise me if there was something going on in the backend, like a store update or something else entirely.

I feel like your theory has some grounding because the last time ourWorld had this specific server issue was around the time before the X-Eyes were released in the store. They could be adding or removing things from the game without putting up the Melvin and a wrench anymore to inform us the server is under some sort of maintenance?

more_horiz
This app is fr not loading AGAIN. What is happening for this to be a daily thing? It's been broken since like 9 in the morning and its almost 4pm.

more_horiz
Tankrawr wrote:
xDovahOW wrote:

you gotta get in contact with someone like czar dude.😂😂😂 these server problems are crazy

I am currently out for work for about another 20 minutes, however once I get home I will send both Czar and Support a message regarding the mass connection outages. Most likely won't get a response within 24 hours, but anything's possible.

more_horiz
romulan wrote:
They could be adding or removing things from the game without putting up the Melvin and a wrench anymore to inform us the server is under some sort of maintenance?

I remember when they used to use toast notifications in-game to advertise a server shutdown for maintenance. I think they need to do this again. I mean, if the game is having connection issues, shut it down and check it out, then load it back up. Hotfixes are nice, but I think there needs to be a full reset.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum