-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionHACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS EmptyHACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS

more_horiz
So, I got hacked around 2 or 3wks ago already around 200mil worth or more idrk. Sad
but before it happened, I was a part of a discord server of an ourworld forum and they made an announcement that people were getting hacked especially those made around 2010-2013. After having read the post, I didn't bother to change or update my password and enable my security question. After being offline for several days, I tried to go online on ourworld, and to my surprise, all my 25k flows were popped and im now on lvl 200, my 2.4k gems were on left with 40, at first I thought that was all the was taken, but as I checked my inventory, I've noticed that it also took my items worth 10mil++.

can anyone confirm this hacking? cause no one even actually knows my account, I havent used any vpn in 2 years after I got unbanned using puffin browser.
or will I ever know or locate who hacked me?
thank you!

descriptionHACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS EmptyRe: HACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS

more_horiz
It's probably a combo hacking thing, as they say? They stole info from other sites and used it to break into this one

descriptionHACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS EmptyRe: HACKING OF OLD AND NOT UPDATED OURWORLD ACCOUNTS

more_horiz
yeah, it's kinda sad that I didn't secure my account as well.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum