-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionReally Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service EmptyReally Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service

more_horiz
user Flu has been dealt a massive injustice by the customer service team and it's honestly disheartening

I'm an old forumer, so I hope this forum is as welcoming and as against injustice as I remember the old one to be.

Here is a summary of the following even that begun on early April this year:

this is directly from our messages which we sent to each other before sending to "customer service" Rolling Eyes In order to write cohesive and articulate points.

[flu's perspective]

- April 1 2020, I realise that I can’t log on to my account
- The day before I had an offer of around 475mil on a 45mil item in my marketplace, saw the mpa and accepted with the obvious profit in mind
- I’d assumed the person was quitting and giving away their smalls or just didn't know how to trade and had majorly overpriced.
- After accepting I had a bad feeling
- I save all my trades in my mail so they’re easily accessible, and prove my transparency
- I then realised she'd probably had her items taken and that the hacker was looking to pin it on me
- I’ve come to this conclusion because a few months ago someone told me they had found out someone had attempted to pin them as a scapegoat in basically this exact same situation.
- I discussed the offer with user Zuf in in-game chat and joked around about being 'set up' which you can probably see in the chat logs
- I seriously don't like the fact that people are stealing accounts as it's obviously gross and also disrupts the marketplace.
- I’ve reported several people I know to be hackers (which I'm sure you can probably see in my ticket history) and they have expressed to me that they're aware I've reported them.
- This is simply the result of a personal vendetta in order to get me banned (which worked.)
- Since being banned yesterday, whoever set me up has sent their heart to my account from what I can only assume is another stolen account, and has written 'Flu was here' in the bio

I must also address that her account itself was worth 30 bill itself (which she obtained through fair trading) so a trade with that amount would be seen as an insignificant amount to her by far, so there is no reason to have sacrificed her account to make in retrospect to her overall net worth, an insignificant amount, which most of us traders at one point or another have made a profit of that size before

what I want to know is, how many accounts have been lost due to the really poor work done by customer service. Literally every other game has multiple means to contact their cs, whereas for me to even evoke a response, I had to email your noreply email, which I found out after multiple unanswered zendesk tickets was the only way to annoy you into doing your job.

They only finally responded after 3 months of us constantly sending tickets (both me and flu).

And to top that off once I managed to get in contact it took 2-3 weeks for them to only check the trade, not even go into ip addresses and locate the issue and inconsistencies there BUT for them to literally just check the the connected account that was hacked's trade, to see what you basically could see from Flu's account. This honestly feels like a slap in the face. Look into this better thanks.

descriptionReally Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service EmptyRe: Really Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service

more_horiz
this whole fiasco has been a customer service nightmare that even Telstra couldn't top off. And that is really saying something init.

descriptionReally Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service EmptyRe: Really Really bad "Investigations" done by customer service

more_horiz
bumping this

more_horiz
she was an arrogant sociopath n was a bitch to everyone she met no wonder nobody gives a shit about her getting banned SKNSKDNDNNF

more_horiz
aww, isn't flu the one who made the tumblr site? Smile maybe karma finally got back to her

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum