-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionProblem logging onto Ourworld? EmptyProblem logging onto Ourworld?

more_horiz
Hi, just wondering if snyone else is having problems logging onto ourworld?

i seem to be able to 'sign in' but then im left with the loading screen and nothing else seems to happen?

was wondering if its my wifi ect or if others are experiencing it.

Thanks

Elissa

descriptionProblem logging onto Ourworld? EmptyRe: Problem logging onto Ourworld?

more_horiz
Well its loading ok, but my avatar isn't

descriptionProblem logging onto Ourworld? EmptyRe: Problem logging onto Ourworld?

more_horiz
Bxnnys wrote:
Well its loading ok, but my avatar isn't

Use ourWorld's secure weblink. The original, non-secure link doesn't seem to load right anymore.

more_horiz
my OW does not load as well :/ and the secure weblink doesnt seem to work either, or at least for me

more_horiz
Yea its down shellhandler error

more_horiz
i noticed 3 of my accounts i originaly made on ourworld work just fine, yea it takes a lil to load or i gotta refresh the page but in the end they work
however, the other 3 accounts i have i originally made on facebook, but, i did make it so i can log on the websites like over half a year ago, despite that fact they dont get past the purple loading bar and get that same message
not sure if this helps or not just something odd i found wile trying to log onto all 6 of my accounts
Problem logging onto Ourworld? Delet11

more_horiz
Try using https:// ourworld.com

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum