-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionHelp me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  EmptyHelp me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker

more_horiz
Greetings everyone, So last night there was a hacker at some event and when I tried confronted him he somehow used multiple accounts to spam me with ''XO XO XO'' whenever I try to get on OW , And somewhat I see them on my friend list bar before I get kicked out of OW instantly Idk if Zoe can help it's been like 12 hours and these "XO" spams pops up whenever I try to log in here's some of the accounts he's using to spam

maidshot
DatBean
Sweetiekiller
noodlevers
Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  Bandic14
Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  Bandic13
Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  Bandic15

descriptionHelp me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  EmptyRe: Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker

more_horiz
That’s been happening a lot. The best thing to do it just block and rest. Good luck!

descriptionHelp me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  EmptyRe: Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker

more_horiz
Report*

more_horiz
LiveSnooker wrote:
That’s been happening a lot. The best thing to do it just block and rest. Good luck!
I can't even get on my account to do anything LOL

more_horiz
LiveSnooker wrote:

This isn't all that common, people being auto crashed through the Help section.

more_horiz
This happened to a friend of mine as well. She could not log in for a while as it kept crashing her. This was also after a hacker/scripter joined an event.

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
LiveSnooker wrote:

This isn't all that common, people being auto crashed through the Help section.

She finally let me log in and yesterday I told her she's abusing the game she used more accounts to crash i get around 175+ whispers a second everytime i try to log I hope ourworld gets her banned for abusing and threatening players

more_horiz
I'm sorry mate but you don't really have any right to cry here. This mentality that I'm indian is pure
racism on your part and you've been nothing but a racist pr*** since the day I met you. Please don't
even deny that you're who I think you are because you are the ONLY person who has been racist
when objecting to what I do. You've always brought race into the matter and thrown around insults
for a race/religion that I'm not even a part of. There were a few innocent people that I hit however...
YOU WERE NOT ONE OF THEM. So cut your crap.

more_horiz
Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  Unknow14
Help me can't log-in getting dos'ed by an indian hacker  Unknow15

more_horiz
lol this kid is racist asf to everyone in parties, i think he forgot that being racist isnt funny in 2020

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum