-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionLockdown AMA EmptyLockdown AMA

more_horiz
I thought since we're pretty much all in lockdown, and some of us bored out of our minds, I'd do an AMA to pass the time. Please keep in mind that I'm middle-aged; probably older than some of your parents. I definitely know more about ELO, cassette tapes, and neon jelly bracelets than I do about anime.

descriptionLockdown AMA EmptyRe: Lockdown AMA

more_horiz
Would it be possible to get a "try-out" outfit room with all ourworld rares. Like the marketplace that shows the item on our avatar when we select it but with all rares in all colors and all types of clothing simultaneously.

Making outfits is something I really enjoy in ourworld.

more_horiz
kuisco wrote:
Would it be possible to get a "try-out" outfit room with all ourworld rares. Like the marketplace that shows the item on our avatar when we select it but with all rares in all colors and all types of clothing simultaneously.

Making outfits is something I really enjoy in ourworld.

I think I'd have better luck using my pocket lint to make a COVID-19 vaccine than getting any new features added to ourWorld.

more_horiz
Another AMA, nice!

Is there anything you wish you could be doing right now, but can't do to quarantine?

more_horiz
Czar! How bout you add a plushie into your hand in ourWorld? It'd go well with your normal day to day outfit!

Lockdown AMA E1JN0ma

Though I wanted to ask; do you happen to have any hobbies?

more_horiz
Godsibb wrote:
Another AMA, nice!

Is there anything you wish you could be doing right now, but can't do to quarantine?

Yes! Going to the gym. I'm not a meathead or anything, but it's kinda my home away from home. And I just can't bring myself to workout outside of the gym. I mean, exercise at home or outside? What's up with that?

more_horiz
bewitchingsky wrote:
Czar! How bout you add a plushie into your hand in ourWorld? It'd go well with your normal day to day outfit!

Lockdown AMA E1JN0ma

Though I wanted to ask; do you happen to have any hobbies?

You know, I would, but I'm afraid of creating an imbalance in my physiology. Not good for Baby Edwin's back.

And yes, I collect records. I'm really particular about what I listen to, so I only have about 150 right now. I'm hoping to add some rare records next year, but they're so freakin' expensive.

more_horiz
Czarcasm wrote:

You know, I would, but I'm afraid of creating an imbalance in my physiology. Not good for Baby Edwin's back.

And yes, I collect records. I'm really particular about what I listen to, so I only have about 150 right now. I'm hoping to add some rare records next year, but they're so freakin' expensive.

LOL I'm sure it's fine! A plushie is pretty light I'd say; perfect for Baby Edwin.

"Only have about 150" Shocked That's quite a collection you got there. I'm hoping to get a record player and start collecting some of my own perhaps later this year.

What genre of music do you typically listen to?

more_horiz
bewitchingsky wrote:
"Only have about 150" Shocked That's quite a collection you got there. I'm hoping to get a record player and start collecting some of my own perhaps later this year.

What genre of music do you typically listen to?

Nice. It's an expensive hobby, but fun tracking down that certain pressing that you want. You can see most of my collection on Discogs. Mostly rock with other stuff like Tacocat and La Luz mixed in.

more_horiz
Is there a band that has broken up or doesn't perform anymore that you would have liked to see live? Who are they?

more_horiz
Puppyluv23 wrote:
Is there a band that has broken up or doesn't perform anymore that you would have liked to see live? Who are they?

Nirvana!

more_horiz
Hello ^^ it would be very cool if they can do some new special designer items like (Blue Cow or Ani limited items) cause we ddnt have any of them since 2010-11

(Sorry for changing the subject haha)

Lockdown AMA Captur10Lockdown AMA Captur11

more_horiz
Yoyo45 wrote:
Hello ^^ it would be very cool if they can do some new special designer items like (Blue Cow or Ani limited items) cause we ddnt have any of them since 2010-11

(Sorry for changing the subject haha)

Lockdown AMA Captur10Lockdown AMA Captur11

I agree. But it's probably best to send game ideas to support@ourworld.com.

more_horiz
Are you the one who designs the items for the game?

more_horiz
Jake or Jackson wrote:
Are you the one who designs the items for the game?

No, we have a team of artists who design the items. I simply give them an initial test before they hit Playtest where playtesters give them a final test before they go live.

more_horiz
What three bands do you think everyone should listen to? I'm looking for new music so I'm all ears!

more_horiz
Sinaylad wrote:
What three bands do you think everyone should listen to? I'm looking for new music so I'm all ears!

As for new stuff, The Warning, La Luz, and Tacocat.

more_horiz
I'm impressed! I loved all three. Wasn't expecting female vocalists or band members so you surprised me. Surprised Definitely going to listen to more songs from them. Thank you so much! (I've never replied in a forum, wasn't sure if "Reply with quote" would look too long since you added the YouTube links so I replied like this, I apologize)

more_horiz
Sinaylad wrote:
I'm impressed! I loved all three. Wasn't expecting female vocalists or band members so you surprised me. Surprised  Definitely going to listen to more songs from them. Thank you so much! (I've never replied in a forum, wasn't sure if "Reply with quote" would look too long since you added the YouTube links so I replied like this, I apologize)

Awesome! I think The Warning is my favorite band right now. They even held a quarantine concert recently, which was pretty awesome. I think I generally prefer female bands/vocalists. Maybe because I grew up with 6 sisters? I dunno.

descriptionLockdown AMA EmptyQuestion

more_horiz
Are the demon eyes inspired by the default OldSchool Runescape eyes? They kinda look the same. Just asking. Very Happy I love you

more_horiz
Pusheen wrote:
Are the demon eyes inspired by the default OldSchool Runescape eyes? They kinda look the same. Just asking. Very Happy I love you

I'm not sure what Runescape is, but I guess it's possible. The chances of me knowing the inspiration for an item is about the same as me knowing the date humans become extinct. It's August 6, 3326, by the way.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum