-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionstrange users flow farming? Emptystrange users flow farming?

more_horiz
I saw a dozen of "new accounts", all level 200, all having "new accounts" outfits, with the same flow boost items and all playing the same game "Bazooka trooper" Is this a new way to flow farm and how?

strange users flow farming? Captur12

strange users flow farming? Captur10

strange users flow farming? Captur11

descriptionstrange users flow farming? EmptyRe: strange users flow farming?

more_horiz
They're also in Run Bobby Run. Both might be new ways, but I doubt this mastermind will turn it over LOL

more_horiz
those are booster z cuffs, they got group boost with 50 boost an item so 100 boost per person if they have both z cuffs on there avi wile in the group, but thats just going off the pictures, i know people group friends and then run off to arcade games to get more boost for flow farming so that could be part of the mystery solved ( ? )

more_horiz
I have a pictures of while i was at beat streets I also saw bots.

more_horiz
The person doing it is a rich pr*** named Ed who also basically just uses the game to make money,
he's been renting dedicated servers for a few years and has had hundreds of accounts running off
of them and flow farming 24/7 basically using a macro. He would then sell the coins on player auctions
something ever so harmless except... he doesn't exclusively do that, he also paid for access to database
leaks (likely on weleakinfo) and hacked old accounts and stole the items to sell for real money.

He additionally combo listed and combo lists, he's arguably one of the most disgusting players
in the game and every interaction with him has been foul, he's also got racist usernames like
"cotton picker" and from what I've heard he's just some selfish rich kid with a lot of money.

more_horiz
run bobby run and rise of the titans are new flow cheat still work idk Bazooka trooper doe doe i play no cheat out fr it yet

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum