-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionIs it still possible to become a playtester? EmptyIs it still possible to become a playtester?

more_horiz
hi everyone!
i'm not quite sure where to post this, apologies if i'm in the wrong place.
i've just come back to ourWorld after being offline for a while, so i'm still figuring out some changes made since i've been gone.
i noticed the old ourWorld forum was shut down, and if i recall correctly, to become a playtester, you were supposed to post a request on that forum. is it still possible to become a playtester or has that ship already sailed? i've been an ourWorld member for 10 years and if this is still an option, i'd love to look into it as i've always wanted to be a playtester.
any info is appreciated, thanks y'all (:

descriptionIs it still possible to become a playtester? EmptyRe: Is it still possible to become a playtester?

more_horiz
That ship has sailed as far as I'm aware.

descriptionIs it still possible to become a playtester? EmptyRe: Is it still possible to become a playtester?

more_horiz
I'm afraid there won't be any playtester nominations anytime soon, but you should wait for a certified answer..

more_horiz
There's very little chance we'll ever add more Playtesters. There aren't any new features planned, and the clothing can easily be tested with the Playtesters we have now. Thanks for asking!

more_horiz
Thanks for staying with us Czarcasm. I remember you cleared a username for me once upon a time but someone took it instantly. Rep + to you for doing that for me though.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum