-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

What was the highlight of your day

descriptionWhat was the highlight of your day EmptyWhat was the highlight of your day

more_horiz
Same as it was on the old forums, post what was the highlight of your day~

I'll start...

Getting through most of statistics homework, and getting good grades on them.  cheers
(oof, stats are not fun)

descriptionWhat was the highlight of your day EmptyRe: What was the highlight of your day

more_horiz
Getting birthday wishes on oW XD. (It's today)

descriptionWhat was the highlight of your day EmptyRe: What was the highlight of your day

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
Getting birthday wishes on oW XD. (It's today)

Happy Birthday!!

The highlight of my day is that my best friend moved into my apartment with me!

more_horiz
Didnt go to my military base today.. Smile (yeah Imma soldier)

more_horiz
Was able to get a solid 4 hours of sleep before an alert came to our station, after being awake for almost 17 hours straight. (Firefighter, I love what I do!)

more_horiz
Highlight of my day was it being really nice out, nice enough not to wear a winter jacket, and spent the whole day walking around and window shopping with my best friend!

more_horiz
I registered to ow 6 years ago today lol

more_horiz
The book I ordered for uni last month finally arrived.

more_horiz
I got sent home from work (I work in a hospital) because of being high risk, yay

more_horiz
My highlight of my day yesterday was getting vanilla milk tea with tapioca pearls and a sea cream cap :')

more_horiz
My mom made tacos for dinner!

more_horiz
With the roads almost barren here, my station has been getting to emergency calls quicker!
I'd call it more of a 'highlight of the week' than day!

more_horiz
I drew Hawkgirl from Justice League yesterday and it turned out p good imo!
What was the highlight of your day Sketch10

more_horiz
Finding this forum and having a shred of hope for OurWorld of the past's return

more_horiz
Looking at all the positive responses on this forum and it makes me feel happy!~<3

more_horiz
Someone from the forums saw me in-game and remembered me :,)

-- came back yesterday bc of quarantineeeegneingn

more_horiz
Had some really good watermelon today amidst this stressful week of exams! c:

more_horiz
The weather was +20 today!

more_horiz
I played around with makeup and it turned out to be p good!!

more_horiz
I got a Switch!
My grandma accidentally got two and let me have the extra, so I didn't even have to pay! :')
Downloading Animal Crossing and Xenoblade right now, aaahhh!! ^^

more_horiz
Seeing my classification change from Junior to Senior!! Ahhh, three more semesters to go!!

more_horiz
Finding out that there is an Olive Garden location near by! Laughing

more_horiz
I found a deal on ebay on an action figure for my sister.

more_horiz
Tried pesto chicken yesterday, it was so good

more_horiz
Enjoyed the sun today and even got a sunburn.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum