-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionCongrats to Jasmerk! EmptyCongrats to Jasmerk!

more_horiz
Congrats to Jasmerk! Tenor

Happy New Years and welcome to the 2020s! I'm hosting a giveaway for the new year (or should I say decade? What a Face)  
Prize: a gift worth 40 gems!!
also is this the first giveaway of this forums? (^:

Anyways the rules are simple:

1. Put your name down only once
  2. Do not add any more numbers
  3. Say either

• What your New Years Resolution is
    • What you are looking forward to in 2020 (or even the decade itself)
    • OR your fav part of 2019 (or the 2010s)

I will be using a randomizer to choose the winner! Good luck to everyone pirat (I like all these new emojis)

I hope everyone has a great 2020 and add me on oW! @Voyage

Quote:

Last edited by Voyage on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCongrats to Jasmerk! EmptyRe: Congrats to Jasmerk!

more_horiz
Voyage wrote:

Quote:
1. Waverly - this should be fun Razz My NYR is definitely to do waaaay better in college than last year, lest I face the consequences

more_horiz
Quote:
1. Waverly - this should be fun Razz My NYR is definitely to do waaaay better in college than last year, lest I face the consequences
4. Jinaaa - I missed these giveaways (and hosting them) ;-; - For my resolution, is to surround myself with nothing but happiness! It's been an iffy year and a half, and I would love to be in a better place ^.^

more_horiz
Quote:
2.Jasmerk - excited for this giveaway - my favorite thing about 2019 was meeting my partner!
4. Jinaaa - I missed these giveaways (and hosting them) ;-; - For my resolution, is to surround myself with nothing but happiness! It's been an iffy year and a half, and I would love to be in a better place ^.^

more_horiz
Quote:
2.Jasmerk - excited for this giveaway - my favorite thing about 2019 was meeting my partner!
7. CaptainBubbleTea - My new year resolution is to be a better person to myself and focus on myself more. I'd been neglecting my needs and wants for others. I hope that this year have a lot more in store for me and that it contain more positive things and happiness.

more_horiz
Quote:
7. CaptainBubbleTea - My new year resolution is to be a better person to myself and focus on myself more. I'd been neglecting my needs and wants for others. I hope that this year have a lot more in store for me and that it contain more positive things and happiness.

*I forgot six lmaoo

more_horiz
ok I'll just choose the winner this Sunday (so two more days) even if the list is not full. Thanks to everyone so far who participated!

more_horiz
Quote:
5.l Jellal l- Well, I don't usually make resolutions, but one goal in my life is the same every year, live life to the fullest till i can't have no more!

more_horiz
Okay so it's time to announce the winner...………… congrats to Jasmerk! I'll message you online

Thanks to all who participated

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum