-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionCaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] EmptyCaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED]

more_horiz
Intro:
Hey guys, my username is CaptainBubbleTea. I used to do low-key art requests for some forumers on the old forum and joined art contests.

To get straight to the point, I would like to offer freebies!

**To be honest, I haven’t drawn in a long time but I would like to get back into it. So, send me some refs!

First, I have a few conditions that I would like to mention:(I may update this.)

• You are to allow me to use your refs/draw your avatars/characters however I like in whatever poses, backgrounds, and sizes (bust,full body,etc.)

• You are to allow me to remove item(s) however I see fit. (I will ask for any replacement(s) example: demon eyes -> regular eyes)

• Art/Drawings must be credited to me! I will watermark it so don’t remove watermark.

Gallery: (Nothing yet)

Status on Requests:

Color Codes: How this works is that I will color the names of the requesters' according to the color legend below.

• RED: Not Started

• BLUE: In progress

• GREEN: Finished!

Requests:

• Calibri

• Jinaaa

• Savabagel

• jasmerk

• fatcat

Additional Information:
Your finished request will be posted in my gallery on this post and PMed to you in JPEG format.
If somehow I forgot about your requests and your name is not on the Status, please comment again or PMed me.
Any questions, please comment or PMed me.

Last edited by CaptainBubbleTea on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionCaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] EmptyRe: CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED]

more_horiz
(I'm pulling a copypasta here)

OOH OOH, ME ME XD

Here are a few:

CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] LqbGIe4 CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] TTJDHFQ CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] OvN23Bo

There are more in this album if you want more choices Razz ------> https://imgur.com/a/EAFNsl7

descriptionCaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] EmptyRe: CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED]

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
(I'm pulling a copypasta here)

OOH OOH, ME ME XD

Here are a few:

CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] LqbGIe4 CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] TTJDHFQ CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] OvN23Bo

There are more in this album if you want more choices Razz ------> https://imgur.com/a/EAFNsl7

NOTED

more_horiz
hi! i would like a freebie!! here's a ref:
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] LFflDCM

more_horiz
Jinaaa wrote:
hi! i would like a freebie!! here's a ref:
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] LFflDCM

NOTED!

more_horiz
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Elf10CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Live10

You can use these if you'd like!! I was trying to go for some kind of forest elf in the first one but got lazy maybe halfway through :'D

more_horiz
Savabagel wrote:
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Elf10CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Live10

You can use these if you'd like!! I was trying to go for some kind of forest elf in the first one but got lazy maybe halfway through :'D

NOTED!

more_horiz
Count me in! Smile
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Ow_111

more_horiz
jasmerk wrote:
Count me in! Smile
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Ow_111

NOTED!

descriptionCaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] EmptyPlease me too

more_horiz
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] <a href=CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Me_zpsa59alb76" />

more_horiz
fatcat wrote:
CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] <a href=CaptainBubbleTea's Gallery - Freebies[CLOSED] Me_zpsa59alb76" />

NOTED

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum