-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionProblem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in  EmptyProblem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in

more_horiz
Hello, I'm not sure if there's any way to inform the oW staff of this issue, but I downloaded the client's new update today, and the button 'already a member' is gone. Now it only says "Choose your character". Because of this, I can't login on any account since there is no sign in page, and I'm afraid that there will never be a way to get back on since the staff is not always active anymore. I've heard from other players who are also having this issue, and it may have to do with the fact that we didn't check the box to remember our credentials. Does anyone have any knowledge about this, or anything we can do to fix it?

descriptionProblem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in  EmptyRe: Problem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in

more_horiz
Hello,
Same here, the official version of the updated app isnt working for me too. No "already a member" anymore.
I had an "Unofficial" version of the updated app from a friend and it is working cheers
You should find this modified version on discord

descriptionProblem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in  EmptyRe: Problem with oW Client's new update - There is no way to sign in

more_horiz
updates:
it's a copy and paste from another forum:

same problem here, but there is a workaround. simply, we missed to mark the "remember me..." option on the login screen page. the new version of the app go straigth to the login for those who have already mark the option, otherwise it is stuck on the new avatar page.

here the solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQEzdDHUxx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD_xiLlOME4

follow the instructions and links. it's simple. download and install the modified app. run it and remember to mark the "remember me on this computer" option. logoff. now you can download and install the official app. when you run it, you should go straight to the login page. but if you like more the modified app, continue to use it.

and remember to thanks the one who made this possible.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum