-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionACCOUNT THEFT ALERT EmptyACCOUNT THEFT ALERT

more_horiz
My account has been hacked. I never share a password with other users. This is really worrisome. Ourworld security is vulnerable to cyber attacks. I'm not exaggerating. I need help to recover my hacked account. What can I do, how do I contact some Ourworld staff?

The hacker changed the password and it seems that he has two accounts (Devote and fgts) since they are added to my hacked account and I delete the other members of my friends list.

Please help me, Ourworld staff need to know and I want support to recover my hacked account

My hacked account is: Ridley

Sorry if I did not put an image, it is that I just adapted to the forum. Worse if they go to the Ridley account they will see their list of friends since the profile is in public (That hacker already did. I had it in private).

descriptionACCOUNT THEFT ALERT EmptyRe: ACCOUNT THEFT ALERT

more_horiz
If the hacker didn't change your security email click on forgot my password and enter your security email if you can or just enter the IGN and you should get an email from our world asking if you made the change to change your password then change your password.

more_horiz
Plus this account theft isn't new it's old. It's been around for ages since it first started I bet people had their accounts hacked even without sharing their password. I see that a lot on this game. People get hacked and ask for help but with little to none.

Last edited by Prince Adam on Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistyped)

more_horiz
LeaPam wrote:
My account has been hacked. I never share a password with other users. This is really worrisome. Ourworld security is vulnerable to cyber attacks. I'm not exaggerating. I need help to recover my hacked account. What can I do, how do I contact some Ourworld staff?

The hacker changed the password and it seems that he has two accounts (Devote and fgts) since they are added to my hacked account and I delete the other members of my friends list.

Please help me, Ourworld staff need to know and I want support to recover my hacked account

My hacked account is: Ridley

Sorry if I did not put an image, it is that I just adapted to the forum. Worse if they go to the Ridley account they will see their list of friends since the profile is in public (That hacker already did. I had it in private).

Even if you try and contact oW staff, they're loathe to help -__-' I can't remember the last time they helped anyone when this thing went to client.

more_horiz
Hello, Calibrí:

Thanks for the reply. Good to Know. At the very least, I want OW to block that hacked account. Sad Mad

I love you <--- For you.

more_horiz
Hello, Prince Adam:

Thanks for the possible solution, but it didn't work.
I know that my case is nothing new. I know what happened in other games. If I mention my problem, it is to advise if Ow can do something about it. It is worth trying to warn.

Thanks for your answer, for trying to help me.

Smile <--- For you.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum