-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionharassments/ganging up on other players Emptyharassments/ganging up on other players

more_horiz
there needs to be a harassment option in the report button, people r starting to group up just to boot others out of the freakin haunted cabin even tho it's a public area, "privet conversation" my butt thats wat whipser and your condo is for plus other people payed for there own cabins also it's not there fault it has servers that work the same as buzz

p.s am i allowed to post the user names here? if not my profile is open with the conversation and there names if anyone wants to see what happend, i didnt catch the 3rd person, but i know a 4th cuz a person on my friend list i asked for help sold me out for some cheap shoes .-.

Last edited by ashley8547 on Fri May 21, 2021 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling/dyslexic)

descriptionharassments/ganging up on other players EmptyRe: harassments/ganging up on other players

more_horiz
ashley8547 wrote:
p.s am i allowed to post the user names here?

No. That goes against the privacy of the people in question and, to my knowledge, not allowed. Directing them to view your profile is okay. Posting names on here could send targeted hate towards people, which isn't okay.

As far as harassment is concerned, you can always report people based on behavior. OurWorld isn't getting new updates, to my recollection, so the chances of a revamped report function is null and void.

descriptionharassments/ganging up on other players EmptyRe: harassments/ganging up on other players

more_horiz
ik there not gunna update it but it still sucks ya know? a harassments/bully button should have been added a long time ago and it wasnt witch is ridiculous cuz there's alot of players who group friends and target people in pubic areas.. and thanks for letting me know bout the names thing, thats why i asked first lmao

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum