-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionMy ourworld account got banned/deactivated EmptyMy ourworld account got banned/deactivated

more_horiz
Hi. My username is- Gemiini. Recently my ow account got banned or deactivated, i'm not really sure but when i try to log in it says "invalid sign in. Please check your email address and password". When i try to change the password, it says "unknown email" and "unknown avatar name". My profile is still there but the username can't be searched on the friends and my avatar keeps disappearing and appearing on the friendlist. I was super active, doesn't make sense if my account was disabled. I didn't do anything wrong too, no reason for my account to be banned.
For any further information, my discord is Jahnavi#0091 and my instagram is jahnavi._._

descriptionMy ourworld account got banned/deactivated EmptyRe: My ourworld account got banned/deactivated

more_horiz
It's deactivated if you can't search it. Since these people have abandoned their support, it seems, I'm not sure if you'll ever find out why
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum