-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionA lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination EmptyA lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination

more_horiz
ourWorld lag fix

The reason that ourWorld lags is due to poor utilization of the GPU. It's actually so bad
that rendering using your CPU is faster which Is what I altered the configuration file to do.

The crashing is a whole other issue. Basically nothing is freed from memory and everything
builds up. Every image you load, every bit of clothing you load, it never leaves memory and
once a certain percentage of your am is used then the application becomes unresponsive and
doesn't recover. That's different than the rendering lag which is just everything taking a while to
render in.

descriptionA lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination EmptyRe: A lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination

more_horiz
I tried this before and I followed the exact same instructions to a t and it still does the same thing, why? What is wrong? Is it my computer that's lagging or is it just ourworld it self? It does this crap like every 15 to 30 minutes and sometimes I'll even get lucky and it doesn't do it at all.

descriptionA lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination EmptyRe: A lag fix for ourWorld & crashing explaination

more_horiz
Prince Adam wrote:
I tried this before and I followed the exact same instructions to a t and it still does the same thing, why? What is wrong? Is it my computer that's lagging or is it just ourworld it self? It does this crap like every 15 to 30 minutes and sometimes I'll even get lucky and it doesn't do it at all.

It's ourWorld that's lagging although the reason that it doesn't make
much of a difference for you may be due to something with your computer.

On top of that if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong as I've properly checked)
but I think that adobe air is only using one core of your CPU to process things so in your
case it may not be fast enough to make a difference.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum