-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionHoliday Season EmptyHoliday Season

more_horiz
Happy Holidays!  santa
What are everyone's plans for the holidays and/or New Year's?
Considering the worldwide situation, thought this might be an interesting topic to discuss.

I moved to Georgia (the country) a few months back and don't know many people here yet. Main religion in Georgia is Orthodox Christianity, which means they celebrate Christmas in January. So I'm probably going to spend (my) Christmas home alone - maybe make something special for dinner and watch a Christmas film to get in the Christmas mood. Then for New Year's I'm not really sure yet. I have two options to go outside the city and celebrate with some friends and their families, but I think I might stay in the city after all. And they will be lifting some restrictions here for New Year's, so maybe I'll go out somewhere, IF anything interesting is happening. Because that's another thing about Georgia. New Year's here is much bigger than Christmas, but not in a public way. Almost everyone here spends the New Year's Eve at home with family and friends. So yeah. Who knows. But knowing me, I might change my mind last minute. Laughing

descriptionHoliday Season EmptyRe: Holiday Season

more_horiz
family has been out of town since last week and wont be back till friday night so im also basicly home alone for christmas and planning on watching movies with my pet turtle lol but yesterday i went out and bought some treats and cute little buckets to stuff some stockings for my brother, sister and nona(grandma) and left it on there table for when they get home and saturday nona and i are going shopping for christmas candy that'll be on sale 😋

more_horiz
Any reason for you to move to Georgia? I have some family there! For New Years, I didn't do too much, just stayed at my friend's home, we ate some snacks, had some drinks, and played some games.

more_horiz
This year, we didn't do all that much

more_horiz
Pav wrote:
Any reason for you to move to Georgia? I have some family there! For New Years, I didn't do too much, just stayed at my friend's home, we ate some snacks, had some drinks, and played some games.

There are a few reasons, but mainly because I was trying to outrun winter! Unfortunately - it caught up.. But fingers crossed that not for long anymore!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum