-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionEarning gems for free EmptyEarning gems for free

more_horiz
When I first joining Ourworld around 2016, players had the options of earning gems for free by doing offers and watching youtube videos on the loading screen when going from one area to another.
Then they removed the youtube videos and you could only earn gems by doing offers around 2018.
Now I've logged onto Ourworld again in 2020 and I see that they've removed the option of doing offers.

Is there any other way to earn gems free without putting in a code from a gift card that you would have to buy?

descriptionEarning gems for free EmptyRe: Earning gems for free

more_horiz
In the US AdGate and RevenueUniverse are still functional, I got a couple hundred gems from them a few days ago. JunGroup usually doesn't have any videos though. If you're somewhere else then I don't know

more_horiz
Yeah, the gem offers that are left is all that's going to be before it's taken off the web; after that, you can't earn gems that way.

more_horiz
Coyetti wrote:
In the US AdGate and RevenueUniverse are still functional, I got a couple hundred gems from them a few days ago. JunGroup usually doesn't have any videos though

None of them work for me, unfortunately

more_horiz
sophonie56 wrote:
Coyetti wrote:
In the US AdGate and RevenueUniverse are still functional, I got a couple hundred gems from them a few days ago. JunGroup usually doesn't have any videos though

None of them work for me, unfortunately

Yeah... unfortunately, they turned them off on Nov 16.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum