-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionourWorld client x Windows Defender EmptyourWorld client x Windows Defender

more_horiz
I received a message from someone who can't run the ourWorld app, because it's getting blocked by Windows Defender. Screenshot below.

ourWorld client x Windows Defender 122230015_350196813063614_5315919133175472526_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=woej4DtLDE8AX8R01nt&_nc_ht=scontent.frix9-1

I actually had the same problem when I downloaded the app before. But mine had 2 options, one of them being "Run". This person only has the option "Don't run".

Any solutions?

descriptionourWorld client x Windows Defender EmptyRe: ourWorld client x Windows Defender

more_horiz
This happened to me too, when I first downloaded it. It let me click on "more info" and it gave me the option to run it after clicking that.

descriptionourWorld client x Windows Defender EmptyRe: ourWorld client x Windows Defender

more_horiz
Yes, what Juul said. For now you'll have to choose More Info, Run Anyway (or if you're on Mac, go to System Preferences, Security, and tell it to run the app). We're looking at if we can sign the app to avoid these warnings.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum