-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionCan't log into the Zendesk help site EmptyCan't log into the Zendesk help site

more_horiz
I found a post on the ourWorld Zendesk website and wanted to leave a comment, but I can't log into the website or create an account. I tried to log in using my normal oW account information and I was told the information was incorrect, so I clicked the "get a new password" link and sent a password request to my email address, but when I click the link that was emailed to me it just brings me to the sign in page where I can't log in. When I try to create an account it says that page does not exist. How do I use Zendesk

Last edited by Coyetti on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCan't log into the Zendesk help site EmptyRe: Can't log into the Zendesk help site

more_horiz
Access it through ourWorld by hovering over Settings, then click on Help, then ''Go'' under Help Page.

descriptionCan't log into the Zendesk help site EmptyRe: Can't log into the Zendesk help site

more_horiz
The Help/Go button just brings me back to the general ourWorld login page

more_horiz
Have you tried relogging/clearing your cache/cookies? I had that issue once but once I relogged it sent me back to Zendesk when I clicked on Go

more_horiz
Cleared cache and cookies, refreshed, it still sends me to the login screen

more_horiz
I have no idea then

more_horiz
If it brings you back there, your email is blacklisted or it's "already occupied" which usually happens if you've ever changed your security email at least once or in a rare instance when it's not the one that matches the login.

more_horiz
Calibri wrote:
If it brings you back there, your email is blacklisted or it's "already occupied" which usually happens if you've ever changed your security email at least once or in a rare instance when it's not the one that matches the login.

I've definitely changed my security email before, that's probably it

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum