-->
GameMoor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMoorLog in

descriptionCheck your Password EmptyCheck your Password

more_horiz
Hi there, first time poster here. Last night I was going through safety features on Google and they have a "Password Manager" that alerts you if your password has been compromised and has been exposed by a third-party breach. What do you know? My ourWorld account password was breached. I have changed it now but I encourage you all to do the same check if you use Google. I wanted to post this so you are all aware, especially with the recent hacking.

Last edited by stuarhy on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCheck your Password EmptyRe: Check your Password

more_horiz
Check your Password Screen10

more_horiz
Bump also visit https://passwords.google.com/ to use this feature!

more_horiz
Google Chrome says that to me on sites that aren't oW all the time, even though I've changed the passwords. I think it's being a biiiiit excessive.

more_horiz
This function also came up with a few other sites other than oW, however, I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

more_horiz
Just checked right now. My Wizard101 account password from 8 years ago was compromised. Oh noes!

more_horiz
Oh, wow. I didn't even know Google had this feature. Thank you for this!

more_horiz
To stay safe, I never allow google to save passwords or any other browser for that matter. Especially oW.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum